As bride Allison says, “If rain on your wedding day is good luck, then fluffy white snow flakes must be even better, right?”. On a snowy Chicago Saturday, Allison and Jeff, who couldn’t wait to marry one another, celebrated the next step toward a lifetime of “good luck” at the elegant and stunning Chicago Cultural Center.
Bliss Beau Jesse of Bliss Weddings & Events helped to insure that every detail of this sweet pair’s wedding day was perfection. Touches of ivy green stunned in the ivory-accented decor, with pops of gold stealing the show from the gold-accented ceremony decor under the Chicago Cultural Center Tiffany dome to the gorgeous Bittersweet cake. A show-stopping gold dance floor kept guests celebrating all night.
Amanda Sudimack photographed this fantastic couple for their gorgeous winter celebration. Thanks for having us, you two!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations | JW Marriott
- Ceremony + Reception | Chicago Cultural Center
- Design, Planning + Styling | Jesse Deckard of Bliss Weddings & Events
- Catering | Food for Thought
- Lighting | Frost
- Florals | HMR Designs
- Officiant | Rev. Barry
- Hair | Robyn Tornabeni
- Make-up | Rosie Scianna, Salon Duo
- Cake | Bittersweet
- Bridal Attire | La Sposa
- Bridal Shoes | Cole Haan
- Bridal Accessories | Left Bank Jewelry
- Grooms Attire | Formally Modern
- Rings | David Kodner
- Invitations | Courtney Callahan
- Videographer | Wholehearted Wedding Films
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com