The only thing sweeter than the way these two look at one another is their love story of more than a decade. Stephanie + David met in middle school and dated on and off (starting in 6th grade!) before finally tying the knot at Venue One.
Stephanie says, “The best part about the wedding day is that I was so excited to marry my husband that there wasn’t any room for stress! “
Their wedding was a breathtaking event packed with as much personality, love, laughter and beauty as the relationship itself and our Artisan Senior Associates Tina & Christine were there to capture every gorgeous pink detail.
Thanks for choosing Artisan Events to capture your day, Stephanie + David! This is one we’ll be cooing over for years to come.
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations | Fairmont Hotel
- Ceremony + Reception | Venue One
- Event Planner | Simply Perfect Events
- Florals, Lighting, Decor | Event Creative
- Cake | West Town Bakery
- Catering | Venue One
- Bride’s Attire | Enzoani
- Groom’s Attire | Nicholas Joseph
- Make Up | Elise Brill, Leesi B
- Hair | Erin Graham
- Music | Rendezvous Music
- Videographer | Steve Eisen