2017 Fall Mini-Sessions are here! // Friday September 29th and Saturday September 30th
- Mini-Sessions will be at Lincoln Park Zoo
- Please meet at the Bridge Over South Pond (Just North of Farm In The Zoo)
- Each session will be about 20 minutes.
- Expect a brief, fun session that captures several poses.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your session.
- Make sure you have plenty of time to find parking.
The back-up plan:
If weather doesn't cooperate, we will reschedule all sessions to take place at Lyric Opera Building at 20 N. Wacker Drive — same day and time as your booked session. We'll call you the day of your session if we need to move locations.
Session fees & details
- Portrait Session with Digital Archive, $225 (includes digital copy of all session files)
- Pictures will be available for viewing and print ordering online 2-3 weeks after the session.
- The Session fee includes a complete copy of all images captured.
- Digital files will be delivered via FTP 4-6 weeks after the session.
- Mini-sessions are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please note no more than 4-5 family members per session and no pets due to location.
Sign up now to reserve your session!
P.S. If these dates don't work, shoot us an email to schedule a regular session. We'd love to help.
Sign up below to receive an email when we release 2018 mini-dates dates so you don't miss out!