From the moment they first saw one another beneath the greenery of the Art Institute's South Garden tree canopy, Morgan + Ryan were all smiles. After taking their fabulous bridal party, packed full of close friends and family members, to the shores of Lake Michigan and through Millennium Park for photos, the happy couple followed up a classic church ceremony with an elegant reception at the University Club of Chicago
The planning team at Two Sisters Events helped Morgan + Ryan bring touches of their fun personalities into their wedding day, with pops of pink florals (matching the bride's unique engagement ring), custom signage, and even a station for guests to send the couple personalized postcards in lieu of a guest book.
Artisan Associates AJ and Doug joined this incredibly sweet couple as they celebrated their love, surrounded by family and friends. Thanks for having us, Morgan + Ryan!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations, Reception, Catering, Cake | University Club of Chicago
- Ceremony | Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Consulting | Two Sisters Events
- Florals | Steve's Flower Market
- Hair | Maritza Buelvas
- Makeup | Dominica Szwajnos, Outer Beauty
- Bridal Attire | Allure
- Bridal Shoes | Cole Haan
- Groom's Attire | Joseph Abboud, Formally Modern Tuxedo
- Rings | Deja & Co. Exquisite Jewels
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Bill Levkoff
- DJ | DJ Chicago
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com