Love can be found just about anywhere; for Elizabeth + Kevin, that "anywhere" was the Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where they met competing on the same moot court team. When they decided to tie the knot three years later, they chose the gorgeous and unique space at the Museum of Contemporary Art, the very same place where they had their first date.
Artisan Senior Associate team members John and Marc joined this great pair as they celebrated the next chapter of their lives together. Surrounded by their attentive and loving families, fantastic friends, and incredibly fun bridal party, Elizabeth + Kevin laughed, smiled, and danced their way into the next chapter of their lives. Thanks for having us, you two!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Ceremony | Queen of All Saints Basilica
- Reception | Museum of Contemporary Art
- Florals | Simply Flowers
- Music | Stu Hirsch Orchestra
- Cake | Three Tarts Bakery & Cafe
- Catering | Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Hair | Charles Ifergan Salon
- Bride's Attire | Amsale via Belle Vie
- Bride's Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Bill Levkoff via Bella Bridesmaids
- Groom's Attire | Hugo Boss
- Videography | Old North Film Company
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com