Fall may be in full swing, but we're still daydreaming of Jessica + Zac's stunning, sunny, summer wedding. From their first look at the Westin River North to saying their vows and dancing the night away at Café Brauer in Lincoln Park, this sweet couple was all smiles on their magical day.
Jessica, who stunned in a Vera Wang gown, and Zac in a Formally Modern tuxedo, chose to have their siblings stand up with them in their bridal party, making this beautiful day (elegant and chic with white roses and intricate decor styled by the fabulous Anthony Gowder team) a true family affair.
Artisan Senior Associate team members Tina and Tim joined this fantastic pair to capture their classic and timeless celebration. Thanks for having us, Jessica + Zac!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Ceremony and Reception | Cafe Brauer
- Accommodations | Westin River North
- Planning and Florals | Cassandra Vack for Anthony Gowder Designs
- Caterer | TigerLily Events
- Officiant | Flow Ceremonies
- Make-up | Anastasia Tews
- Hair | Tina Scalfani for Magnificent Brides
- Rings | Joel Singer
- Bridal Attire | Vera Wang
- Bridal Shoes | Badgley Mischka
- Bridal Accessories | The Left Bank
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Aidan Mattox
- Groom's Attire | Formally Modern Tuxedo
- Music | Gold Coast All Stars
- Invitations | William Arthur Truly Weddings, Peachtree Place
- Video | George Street Photo & Video
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com