The best way to describe Maureen + Joseph's beautiful, sunny wedding day is simply this: fun! With dancing, music, scarves, tradition and love surrounding this pair from start to finish, this big family affair started with an Assyrian ceremony at the Mar Gewargis Assyrian Church and continued on to a delicately decorated and lively celebration at the ever-lovely Carleton of Oak Park, with a stop for photos in the beautifully blooming Lincoln Park Conservatory along the way.
Artisan Associates AJ & Jung joined this sweet couple on their big day to capture all the laughter and joy from start to finish. Thanks for having us, Maureen + Joseph!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Ceremony | Mar Gewargis Assyrian Church
- Reception + Catering | The Carleton of Oak Park
- Planning | Cathy Furst
- Cake | Alliance Bakery
- Florals | Fleur du Jour
- Hair | Marina Samuel
- Makeup| Melissa Wildman
- Bride's Dress Shop | I Do! I Do! Bridal Boutique
- Bride's Attire | Casablanca Bridal
- Bride's Accessories | Givenchy, Jareds
- Bride's Shoes | Benjamin Adams
- Bridesmaid's Attire | David's Bridal
- Groom + Groomsmen's Attire | Men's Wearhouse
- Invitations | Minted
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com