In a beautiful and intimate ceremony on a sunny morning at St. James Lutheran Church, Jeannette and Chuck said their vows in front of their closest loved ones. They then celebrated their union with a gorgeous brunch at the ever-elegant University Club, complete with fresh pastries, an omelet bar, champagne, and cake! The icing on the cake? A private first dance as husband and wife in the University Club library—the perfect end to a perfect day.
Our Associate Team, Christine & AJ, joined Jeannette and Chuck on this beautiful occasion. Thank you for having us, you two!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations | The University Club
- Ceremony | St. James Lutheran Church
- Reception | The University Club
- Florals | Anthony Gowder Floral Design
- Cake & Catering | The University Club
- Music | Jim Hahn Music
- Hair | Jitthida Frosythe
- Bride's Attire | Vera Wang
- Groom's Attire | Brooks Brothers
- Rings | Steve Quick Jewelers
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: firstname.lastname@example.org