On a sunny summer Saturday, Marta + Philip exited their beautiful church ceremony into a cloud of bubbles, all-smiles just moments after becoming husband and wife. Those big smiles and the summer sunshine continued all day for their lovely Crystal Tree Country Club wedding.
We love touches of lace in soft bridal details, and beautiful bride Marta had it in spades, from her stunning Romona Keveza gown down to her Stuart Weitzman pumps. There was even a lace ring bearer's pillow, embroidered with the couples' names to tie it all together, not to mention the corresponding invitations. From the soft petal pink bridesmaids' dresses to the elegant reception decor, this beautiful day was as sweet and lovely as Marta + Philip are.
Artisan Senior Associate team members Tina + Emily joined this great pair as they celebrated their love and danced the night away. Thank you for having us, Marta + Philip!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Ceremony | St. Paul of the Cross Church
- Reception + Catering | Crystal Tree Country Club
- Florals | Kiko's Flower Shop
- Officiant | Rev. Britto Berchmans
- Cake | Domino's Pastries
- Bridal Attire | Romona Keveza
- Bridal Shoes | Stuart Weitzman
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Jenny Yoo
- Grooms Attire | Black by Vera Wang
- Invitations | 835 Design
- Rings | Lord and Hunt Jewelers
- Band | Chicago Catz
- Videographer | Old North Film Company
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com