As bride Allison says, "If rain on your wedding day is good luck, then fluffy white snow flakes must be even better, right?". On a snowy Chicago Saturday, Allison and Jeff, who couldn't wait to marry one another, celebrated the next step toward a lifetime of "good luck" at the elegant and stunning Chicago Cultural Center.
Bliss Beau Jesse of Bliss Weddings & Events helped to insure that every detail of this sweet pair's wedding day was perfection. Touches of ivy green stunned in the ivory-accented decor, with pops of gold stealing the show from the gold-accented ceremony decor under the Chicago Cultural Center Tiffany dome to the gorgeous Bittersweet cake. A show-stopping gold dance floor kept guests celebrating all night.
Amanda Sudimack and Artisan team members Tim and AJ joined this fantastic couple for their gorgeous winter celebration. Thanks for having us, you two!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations | JW Marriott
- Ceremony + Reception | Chicago Cultural Center
- Design, Planning + Styling | Jesse Deckard of Bliss Weddings & Events
- Catering | Food for Thought
- Lighting | Frost
- Florals | HMR Designs
- Officiant | Rev. Barry
- Hair | Robyn Tornabeni
- Make-up | Rosie Scianna, Salon Duo
- Cake | Bittersweet
- Bridal Attire | La Sposa
- Bridal Shoes | Cole Haan
- Bridal Accessories | Left Bank Jewelry
- Grooms Attire | Formally Modern
- Rings | David Kodner
- Invitations | Courtney Callahan
- Videographer | Wholehearted Wedding Films
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: firstname.lastname@example.org